This course provides a comprehensive understanding of 5G mobile networks. It explore the evolution of the 5G network elements toward Virtualized Software based platforms, IP Routing, SDN and New Generation optical transport networks. It examines also how 5G network manages Cloud Oriented services and how it configure itself according with the User terminal capabilities (even nanotechnology based capabilities).
- 5G Core Network Architecture
- Mobile Nanocore Design
- Reconfigurable Multi-Technology Core (RMTC)
- 5G WiFi: 802.11ac
- Cloud Based Cognitive Design
- Cloud RAN: Soft Base Stations
- OMN: Optical Mobile Network
- SDN: Software Defined Networking
- Interoperability between 5G network and legacy Wireless/Wired networks
- Policy Based Router
- QoS/QoE Control
- RTP/RTCP Extensions
- 5G Core Network performance testing
- 5G SuperCore Architecture
- Power saving in 5G Networks
Technical staff and Network Engineers involved in developing and management of new generation universal Core Networks.
A good knowledge of Architecture and Protocols implemented in 4G, LTE, EPC mobile Network.