This course is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge and hands-on skills to design cloud deployments using the Cisco Cloud portfolio.
Upon completing this course, you will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Translate the business requirements into Cisco Cloud automation designs
- Define the appropriate Cisco Cloud solution, based on a broad range of products and technologies
- Design for the self-service user portal
- Design for the Application and Platform as a service
- Design for a Private Cloud infrastructure, automation, and security
- Design for a Hybrid Cloud infrastructure, automation, and security
- Design for Virtual Network Services for Private and Hybrid Clouds
- Describe the VM Lifecycle management
The goal of the course is to enable the students to achieve competency, skills and the required knowledge to assess their environment, business and technical requirements to be able to successfully design cloud deployments using the Cisco Cloud Portfolio.
- Channel Partners and Resellers
It is recommended, but not required, that students have:
- Data Center Experience,
- OS experience and experience with designing and deploying IT solutions