We are now living in the age of big data. Data is being collected all the time and for increasingly detailed transactions. This can lead to an overwhelming amount of data, which brings about a need for people who can analyze large amounts of data quickly. Fortunately, Excel provides Power Pivot to help you organize, manipulate, and report on your data in the best way possible. Since a tool is only as good as the person using it, it is important to gain a solid understanding of Power Pivot to maximize your effectiveness when analyzing data.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to use Power Pivot along with Excel 2013 to analyze data from a variety of sources.
- Get started with Power Pivot.
- Visualize Power Pivot data.
- Work with advanced functionality in Power Pivot.
- Topic A: Enable and Navigate Power Pivot
- Topic B: Manage Data Relationships
- Topic A: Create a Power Pivot Report
- Topic B: Create Calculations in Power Pivot
- Topic A: Create a Key Performance Indicator
- Topic B: Work with Dates and Time in Power Pivot
Students taking this course are experienced Excel users who are seeking to advance their data analysis capabilities by using Power Pivot.
- Microsoft® Office Excel® 2013: Part 1 (Second Edition)
- Microsoft® Office Excel® 2013: Part 2 (Second Edition)
- Microsoft® Office Excel® 2013: Data Analysis with PivotTables (recommended)
- Course-specific Technical Requirements