This course is a five-day course that is designed to help students prepare for the Cisco CCNP SP certification. The SPEDGE course is a component of the CCNP SP curriculum.
The SPEDGE course is designed to provide service provider professionals with information on the use of service provider VPN solutions. The goal is to train professionals to enable service provider point of presence to provide Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPNs. The SPEDGE training reinforces the instruction by providing students with hands-on labs to ensure they thoroughly understand how to implement VPNs within their networks.
The course also includes classroom activities with remote labs that are useful to gain practical skills on deploying Cisco IOS/IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR features to operate and support service provider network.
Module 1: VPN Technologies
- Lesson 1: Introducing VPNs
- Lesson 2: Introducing MPLS VPNs
Module 2: MPLS Layer 3 VPNs
- Lesson 1: Implementing MPLS Layer 3 VPN Backbones
- Lesson 2: Deploying Basic Routing in MPLS VPNs
- Lesson 3: Deploying OSPF and BGP in MPLS VPNs
Module 3: Special Connectivity in MPLS Layer 3 VPNs
- Lesson 1: Implementing Special Connectivity in MPLS VPNs
- Lesson 2: Implementing Internet Access in MPLS VPNs
Module 4: MPLS IPv6 and Interdomain Solutions
- Lesson 1: Deploying IPv6 in MPLS Environment
- Lesson 2: Introducing MPLS Interdomain Solutions
Module 5: Layer 2 VPNs
- Lesson 1: Introducing Layer 2 VPNs
- Lesson 2: Implementing AToM
- Lesson 3: Implementing VPLS
- Lesson 4: Enhancing L2VPN Scalability
- Channel Partner / Reseller
SPNGNG1, SPNGN2, SPROUTE, SPADVROUTE and SPCORE Recommended