- CDCS – Cisco Data Center Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Collaboration Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Security Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Service Provider Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Network Programmability Specialist Certifications
- Cisco OS Specialist Certifications
The last date to test is February 23, 2020. Learn more about the New Changes to the Cisco Certification and Training Program.
The CCENT certification opens doors to a career in networking. Having your CCENT means you have what it takes to manage a small, enterprise branch network.Â The Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician certification, validates the ability to install, operate and troubleshoot a small enterprise branch network, including basic network security.
With a CCENT, a network professional demonstrates the skills required for entry-level network support positions, the starting point for many successful careers in networking. CCENT certified professionals have the knowledge and skill to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise branch network, including basic network security.
The curriculum covers networking fundamentals, WAN technologies, basic security and wireless concepts, routing and switching fundamentals, and configuring simple networks. This certification is the first step toward achieving CCNA, which covers medium-size enterprise branch networks with more complex connections.
Exams & Recommended Training
Delegates can sit in a full standard classroom based training, which comprised of 1 course:
|100-105||Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND 1)|