- CDCS – Cisco Data Center Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Collaboration Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Security Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Service Provider Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Network Programmability Specialist Certifications
- Cisco OS Specialist Certifications
The new CCNA exam will be available on February 24, 2020. Learn more about the New Changes to the Cisco Certification and Training Program.
Many companies are embracing the Cloud to help them to be more agile, flexible, and effective at delivering better business outcomes. Today, the majority of companies are already using XaaS offerings, and by 2018, it’s estimated that 78% of workloads will be processed through the cloud.
The CCNA Cloud certification is a job role focused certification and training program that helps Cloud engineers, Cloud Administrators, and Network Engineers to develop, advance, and validate their cloud skill set, and enables them to help their IT organization meet changing business demands from technology transitions.
With a CCNA Cloud certification, you will obtain the skills to perform entry-level provisioning and support of Cisco cloud solutions. Learn from the only company that has an end-to-end Cloud and Intercloud story.
Exams & Recommended Training
Delegates can sit in a full standard classroom based training, which comprised of two courses:
|210-451||CLDFND 1.1 â€“ Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals|
|210-455||CLDADM 1.1 â€“ Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration|
CCNA Cloud Prerequisites:
- No prerequisites