- CDCS – Cisco Data Center Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Collaboration Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Security Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Service Provider Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Network Programmability Specialist Certifications
- Cisco OS Specialist Certifications
The new CCNA exam will be available on February 24, 2020. Learn more about the New Changes to the Cisco Certification and Training Program.
The Cisco Certified Network Associate Industrial (CCNA Industrial) certification is for plant administrators, control system engineers and traditional network engineers in the manufacturing, process control, and oil and gas industries, who will be involved with the convergence of IT and Industrial Networks. This certification provides candidates the necessary skills to successfully implement and troubleshoot the most common industry standard protocols while leveraging best practices needed for todays connected networks.
Combining theoretic knowledge with practical lab exercises, this curriculum provides the real-world skills that allow information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT) professionals to ensure that their current infrastructures are maximized while developing a converged platform for flexibility to support future business outcomes.
Exam & Recommended Training
|200-601||Managing Industrial Networking for Manufacturing with Cisco Technologies (IMINS2)|
CCNA Industrial Pre-requisites:
- The following courses and certifications will help prepare you for this certification:
For IT Professionals:
- CCENT – Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician
- CCNA Routing and Switching
- ICND1 v3.0 – Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1
- ICND2 v3.0 – Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2
For OT Professionals: