- CDCS – Cisco Data Center Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Collaboration Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Security Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Service Provider Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Network Programmability Specialist Certifications
- Cisco OS Specialist Certifications
The new CCNA exam will be available on February 24, 2020. Learn more about the New Changes to the Cisco Certification and Training Program.
The CCNA Security certification validates the skills required to secure Cisco networks. It enables careers such as Network Security Specialist, Security Administrator and Network Security Support Engineer. It is the first step for individuals wishing to obtain their Cisco CCNP Security certification.
The CCNA Security curriculum focus on core security technologies, including the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices. The goal is to maintain the integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
Exams & Recommended Training
Delegates can sit in a full standard classroom based training, which comprised of one course:
|210-260||Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS) V3.0|
CCNA Security Prerequisites
- ICND1 â€“ Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1
- Any valid Cisco CCENT, CCNA Routing and Switching, or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.