- CDCS – Cisco Data Center Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Collaboration Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Security Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Service Provider Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Network Programmability Specialist Certifications
- Cisco OS Specialist Certifications
Updates to the CCNP certification and exams will be available on February 24, 2020. Learn more about the New Changes to the Cisco Certification and Training Program.
For collaboration and unified communications network engineers who want develop advanced collaboration skills designing, deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration and Unified Communications Applications, devices and networks, the Cisco CCNP Collaboration certification is a job-role-focused training and certification program that will expand your skills and ability to deliver business value.
Collaboration is becoming a critical necessity for business success and innovation. You can use your knowledge to lead the transformation and increase the effectiveness of your organisations’ collaboration experience.
Exams & Recommended Training
Delegates can sit in a full standard classroom-based training, which comprised of four courses:
|300-070||Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 1 – CIPTV1|
|300-075||Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 2 – CIPTV2|
|300-080||Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony and Video – CTCOLLAB|
|300-085||Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications – CAPPS|
CCNP Collaboration Prerequisites:
- Valid CCNA Collaboration certification or any Cisco CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
PLEASE NOTE: Other CCNP Voice certification exams can be applied towards the CCNP Collaboration certification. Please visit the CCNP Collaboration Exam Migration Tool for more details.
The Professional level (CCNP) is an advanced level of certification that shows more expertise with networking skills. Each certification covers a different technology to meet the needs of varying job roles.