- CDCS – Cisco Data Center Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Collaboration Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Security Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Service Provider Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Network Programmability Specialist Certifications
- Cisco OS Specialist Certifications
Updates to the CCNP certification and exams will be available on February 24, 2020. Learn more about the New Changes to the Cisco Certification and Training Program.
Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification program is aligned specifically to the job role of the Cisco Network Security Engineer responsible for Security in Routers, Switches, Networking devices and appliances, as well as choosing, deploying, supporting and troubleshooting Firewalls, VPNs, and IDS/IPS solutions for their networking environments.
The CCNP Security certification continues to be a top certification for IT security professionals. As security concerns continue to dominate the industry, employers are looking for security professionals who have earned the experience and credentials to develop and maintain secure networks.
Exams & Recommended Training
Delegates can sit in a full standard classroom based training, which comprised of four versions of courses:
|300-208||Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS) 1.0|
|300-206||Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS)|
|300-209||Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS) 1.0|
|300-210||Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS) 1.5|
CCNP Security Prerequisites:
- Valid CCNA Security Certification or valid CCSP or any CCIE Certification can act as a prerequisite.