CCDP – Cisco Certified Design Professional
- CDCS – Cisco Data Center Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Collaboration Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Security Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Service Provider Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Network Programmability Specialist Certifications
- Cisco OS Specialist Certifications
If you earn CCDP certification before February 24, 2020 you will receive credit for the work completed. Visit the CCDP migration tool for information about migration progress. The new certification will be available on February 24, 2020. Learn more about the New Changes to the Cisco Certification and Training Program.
Cisco Certified Design Professional
The Cisco Certified Design Professional certification is recomended for Senior Network Design Engineers, Senior Analyst, Principal Systems Engineers and for those who want to advance their career in network design.
Exams & Recommended Training
Delegates can sit in a full standard classroom based training, which comprised of three courses:
|300-101||Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) 2.0|
|300-115||Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) 2.0|
|300-320||Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH)|
- A valid Cisco CCDA and CCNA Routing and Switching certifications;
- Or a valid Cisco CCDA and CCNP Routing and Switching certifications;
- Or any Cisco CCIE/CCDE certifications.