Security Specialist Certification
- Data Centre Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Collaboration Specialist Certification
- Security Specialist Certification
- Service Provider Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist
- Network Programmability Specialist Certifications
- Operating System Software: Cisco OS Specialist Certifications
Cisco Certified Security Specialist certification programs are practical, relevant, job-ready security certifications aligned closely with the specific tasks expected of network security professionals.
The Cisco Security Specialist certification programs offer an incremental way to develop security skills over a period of time that also allows for alignment to Cisco CCNP Security certification.
Cisco Cybersecurity Specialist
The Cisco Cybersecurity Specialist certification recognizes security professionals who have attained specialized in-depth expertise and proven knowledge in the essential areas of proactive cyber threat detection and mitigation.
Designed for professional security analysts and leveraging the features of Cisco and other network security products used today, the Cisco Cybersecurity Specialist certification focuses on the topics of event monitoring, security event/alarm/traffic analysis, and incident response.
Exam & Recommended Training
|600-199 SCYBER||SCYBER 1.0 â€“ Securing Cisco Networks with Threat Detection and Analysis|
- No prerequisites are required; however a thorough understanding of TCP/IP and a working knowledge of CCNA Security is highly recommended.
The Specialist designation certifies the specific expertise of technical professionals, including those with Cisco Career Certifications at the associate, professional or expert levels. By earning specialist certifications, network professionals can enhance their core networking knowledge in technologies such as security, data center or video.