Cisco Enterprise IT Business Specialist
- Cisco Certifications >
- Entry >
- Associate >
- Professional >
- Specialist >
- Cisco Channel Partner >
- Express Channel Partner >
- Advance Channel Partner >
- Cisco Business Courses >
- Authorised Technology >
- Cisco Learning >
Cisco Enterprise Business Specialist
The Cisco Enterprise IT Business Specialist certification is ideal for IT professionals who play a key role in helping their organisations use technology to improve business outcomes. This job role-based certification will sharpen a candidateâ€™s skills in:
- Capturing business needs
- Assessing technology options from a business context and contribute to their deployment
- Understanding an IT solutionâ€™s return on investment (ROI) and total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Influencing and communicating effectively with business leaders
Unlike other business classes for IT professionals, this certification is holistic and reflects multiple topics often described in todayâ€™s IT roles. These subjects include: business analysis, technology trends, finance, business-focused solution design, organization change / IT adoption and effective communications.
Exams & Recommended Training
Cisco recommends candidates have a basic understanding of business analysis principles and techniques prior to taking the Building Business Specialist Skills (BTBBSS) course.
|Building Business Specialist Skills (BTBBSS)|
- There are no prerequisites required for this certification.
- Check individual course offering above