Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist Certifications
- CDCS – Cisco Data Center Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Collaboration Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Security Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Service Provider Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Network Programmability Specialist Certifications
- Cisco OS Specialist Certifications
Updates to the Specialist certifications and exams will be available on February 24, 2020. Learn more about the New Changes to the Cisco Certification and Training Program.
Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist
The Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist certification is for information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT) professionals in the manufacturing, process control, and oil and gas industries, who will be involved with the implementation, operation, and support of networked industrial products and solutions. This certification ensures candidates have the foundational skills to manage and administer networked industrial control systems. It provides plant administrators, control system engineers and traditional network engineers with an understanding of the networking technologies needed in today’s connected plants and enterprises.
Unlike other industrial networking programs, this certification tests the hands-on skills through simulations as well as testing theoretical knowledge. This approach ensures that candidates are ready for real-world implementations.
Exam & Recommended Training
|200-401 IMINS||Managing Industrial Networks with Cisco Networking Technologies (IMINS)|
Industrial Networking Specialist Certification Prerequisites:
- No prerequisites