We would love to hear from you. Please complete this form to pre-book or request further information about our delivery options.
Follow Up Courses
Cisco SD-WAN, powered by Cisco IOS XE Software, is a cloud-delivered WAN architecture that uses a single-fabric, single-pane glass to connect any user to any application and with built-in capabilities for optimized application, security, and multi-cloud environments.
Cisco SD-WAN provides cost-efficient, highly available, highly predictable service for applications optimized for SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS connections that result in efficient delivery and excellent user experience.
It offers a full suite of WAN management that is deployable over any type of connection, manageable on-premise, via the cloud, or multi-tenant, and through either physical or virtual platforms.
With the Cisco vManage console, Cisco SD-WAN provides reliable access to data centers, branches, the cloud, and colocation facilities, and with a centralized dashboard that expedites the rollout of SaaS, Iaas, and PaaS services. With this intuitive, simplified console comes deep, targeted and precision analytics for faster issue resolution and prevention, facilitating better application performance and outputs.
Cisco SD-WAN benefits:
- In the Cisco SD-WAN vManage console, an engineer can easily automate virtual private gateway deployment in virtualization-designed IaaS and PaaS environments.
- Cisco SD-WAN onRamp gives enhanced, automated connectivity to IaaS and PaaS cloud environments sans being forced into the drag of manual processes and a multitude of gateways. It offers ready visibility into cloud traffic, provides control over deployment, and the convenience of managed automation.
- With the vManage dashboard monitoring, Cisco SD-WAN onRamp automatically selects the fastest, most reliable path to SaaS applications for users, engaging in real-time steering no matter where they are located.
- Cisco SD-WAN can transform Cisco routers into advanced, multilayered security devices with an application-aware enterprise firewall, IPS, URL filter, and continuous DNS monitoring.
- Using the advanced vAnalytics engine accessed through the Cisco vManage console, an engineer can instantly provide stakeholders with the visibility crucial to isolate issues.
Other key elements of vAnalytics include:
- Full-spectrum visibility into applications and infrastructure across the entire SD-WAN fabric.
- Real-time information for failure correlation, cross-customer benchmarking, and application performance scores.
- What-if scenarios for performance forecasting.
- Assistance planning application provisioning, bandwidth increases, and branch expansions.
- Intelligent recommendations based on existing policies, templates, and preferences.
- Application quality of service (QoS) categorization and policy changes for predictable perform.
- High-Level Design
- Low-Level Design
- Product workshopss
- Verification & Validation
- User Acceptance Testing
- Knowledge Transfer
- Patching Security Vulnerabilities
- Implementing New features
- Log management
- Health Monitor
- Compliance and audit automation
- Firewall Policy optimization
- Proactive risk assessment and management
- Complete visibility and management across cloud and on-premises
We provide 8X5 Technical support till one month after the completion of the term.