The AUCCE1 v2.0 – Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 is a 5 days instructor-led training program for Cisco Channel Partners and Customers. This training event provides students with the opportunity to get involved in 2 Day support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment.
This training event fulfills all requirements, resources, and tools required to perform routine adds, moves, and changes in the inbound/outbound UCCE environment.
Upon completing AUCCE1 course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution.
- Configure and script a basic UCCE CVP deployment.
- Perform the ICM configuration tasks required to support basic agent functionality.
- Build and test a basic ICM script utilizing micro-apps.
- Configure and script UCCE to support reporting requirements, precision queuing, and RONA.
- Identify how to successfully deploy the CVP VXML component in a Unified CCE solution.
- Generate basic reports using Cisco Unified IC.
- Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v10 Foundations
- Module 2: UCCE Configuration and Scripting
- Module 3: Unified CCE Inbound Agent Considerations
- Module 4: Unified CCE IVR / VRU Functionality
- Module 5: Additional UCCE Considerations
- Module 6: VXML Implementation
- Module 7: Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Reporting
- Channel Partner / Reseller