The Broadband Access for Triple Play Services course helps you understanding the access network technologies for broadband connectivity provisioning. Deepening the requirements for voice, video, and data coexistence in IP connections based on xDSL and FTTx architectures. In this course, you will acquire the skills to identifying SLAs that the end customer must require the operator for the services integration.
This 3-day hands-on course also covers today’s Triple Play IPTV networks that deliver Telephony, IPTV, and Internet Access over common telecommunication infrastructures and includes Security and Access control. Attendees will learn how to ensure the delivery of the required quality of service for successful TV delivery.
- VoIP and Video streaming
- Web, e-mail and Fast Internet
- Triple Play
- xDSL access network
- DSLAM: ATM / Ethernet aggregation
- Permanent Virtual Circuit
- IP DSLAM, VLAN and Gigabit Ethernet MAN
- Optical WDM rings
- Defining SLAs
- QoS parameters and management
- Loss, Latency and Jitter
- MOS measurements and PSQM
- PPPoX and IPoX encapsulation
- BRAS and RADIUS authentication
- TCP/IP suite and bandwidth issues
- DNS, DHCP and Routing
- SIP, H.323 and H.248
- IP Multicast, PIM and IGMP
- Image Compression and MPEG
Network operating, planning, and management personnel and technical support.
Electronics and telecommunications basic skills.