The CCSE Training – Security Engineering Check Point Certified Security Expert R77.30 is a 3-day advanced instructor-led course that teaches how to build, modify, deploy and troubleshoot Check Point Security Systems on the GAiA operating system. This course includes hands-on lab exercises to teach how to debug firewall processes, optimize VPN performance and upgrade Management Servers.
The CCSE training also prepares students in securing communications across the internet, defending against network threats, configuring Security policies, protecting email and messaging content, managing user access to corporate LANs, and helps you prepare for the CCSE certification exam.
The CompTIA R77 certification exams have been retired. See other CompTIA courses.
- Backup your Security Gateway and Management Server
- Build, test and troubleshoot a clustered Security Gateway
- Upgrade and troubleshoot a Management Server
- Configure and maintain security acceleration solutions
- Manage, test and optimize corporate VPN tunnels
- Check Point Technology Overview
- Deployment Platforms and Security Policies
- Monitoring Traffic and Connections
- Network Address Translations
- User Management and Authentication
- Using SmartUpdate
- Implementing Identity Awareness
- Configuring VPN tunnels
- Resolving security administration issues
Before attending this training, you should have:
- Security Administration Course or CCSA certification (R70 or later)
- Windows Server, UNIX and networking skills and TCP/IP experience
- Certificate management and system administration