The Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP) training course provides key concepts and requirements of information security, within the framework of architecture and design. This course is a four-days accelerated instructor-led training.
The CISSP concentration course will develop your CISSP certification – to your specific architecture needs. With this course, you’ll become competent in the six domains of the CISSP-ISSAP.
Domain 1 – Access Control Systems and Methodology
- The requirements to establish access control restrictions for your organisation
- Access control protects systems, data, infrastructure and personnel to maintain integrity, availability and confidentiality
Domain 2 – Communications and Network Security
- Addressing security concerns related to the role of telecommunications and networks
- Risks to communications networks across data, voice and multimedia
Domain 3 – Cryptography
- Understanding cryptographic methods
- Using cryptography to protect your data storage and communications from misuse
Domain 4 – Security Architecture Analysis
- Evaluating and choosing architectures
- The risks associated with different types of design
Domain 5 – Technology-Related Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP)
- Identification of adverse events that could threaten the ability of your business to continue normal operations
- Implementing countermeasures to reduce the risk of these incidents re-occurring
Domain 6 – Physical Security Considerations
- The importance of physical security and personnel controls, in a complete information systems security model
The CISSP-ISSAP training course is ideal for you if you’re in a role such as:
- System Architect
- Business Analyst
- Chief Security Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- System and Network Designer
You must have a valid CISSP certification and at least two years of professional experience in architecture.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Donâ€™t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.