Implementing and Troubleshooting the Cisco Cloud Infrastructure (CLDINF) is a five-day Instructor-Led Training, designed to help you prepare for the CCNP Cloud certification, a professional-level certification specialising in Cloud technologies.
This course will provide you with the necessary knowledge and hands-on skills to implement and troubleshoot Cisco Cloud infrastructure. You will gain hands-on experience configuring various cloud infrastructure components, such as Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), Cisco UCS Director (UCSD), Cisco UCS Director Bare Metal Agent (BMA), Cisco MDS switches, Cisco Nexus 5500 Series switches, Cisco Nexus Cisco Nexus1000v, and Cisco Cloud Services Router (CSR). At the end of the course, you will be able to deploy ESXi hosts, provision VMs, and implement a variety of features such as vMotion and VXLANs.
This course will be retired on February 23, 2020. See other Cisco courses available.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the major components of the Cloud infrastructure
- Implement and troubleshoot compute components in the Cloud
- Implement and troubleshoot storage components in the Cloud
- Implement and troubleshoot network components in the Cloud
- Troubleshoot Cloud environments that consist of multiple components
- Cloud Engineers
- Cloud Administrators
- Cloud Operations / Support Engineers
- Cloud Design Engineers
- Cloud Infrastructure Architects
- Virtualization Engineers job roles
- Channel Partners