The Implementing and Troubleshooting the Cisco Cloud Infrastructure (CLDINF) v1.0 Â is one of four courses required for the new Cisco Certified Network Professional for Cloud Certification. The course introduces the learners to the knowledge and hands-on experience to implement and troubleshooting Cisco cloud infrastructure.
New version available:
This course enables cloud support engineers to successfully build, maintain and troubleshoot cloud infrastructure at a cloud service provider.
- Module 1: Cloud Infrastructure Overview
- Module 2: Cloud Infrastructure Storage Component
- Module 3: Cloud Infrastructure Network Component
- Module 4: Cloud Infrastructure Computing Component
- Module 5: Troubleshoot Multiple Components
- Channel Partners
- CCNA Cloud certification or equivalent knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Data Center technologies and equipment
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing and associated technologies