The 40349B: Windows Operating System Fundamentals course is a three-day MTA training that helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate 98-349 exam. In this course, you will build an understanding of these topics: Operating System Configurations, Installing and Upgrading Client Systems, Managing Applications, Managing Files and Folders, Managing Devices, and Operating System Maintenance.
This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam. This course is updated in support of Windows 10.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand Operating System Configurations
- Install and Upgrade Client Systems
- Manage Applications
- Manage Files and Folders
- Manage Devices
- Understand Operating System Maintenance
- Module 1: Installing and Upgrading Client Systems
- Module 2: Understanding Operating System Configurations
- Module 3: Understanding Native Applications, Tools, Mobility, and Remote Management and Assistance
- Module 4: Managing Applications, Services, and Disks
- Module 5: Managing Devices
- Module 6: Understanding File and Print Sharing
- Module 7: Maintaining, Updating, and Protecting Windows 10
- Module 8: Understanding Backup and Recovery Methods
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) validates fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.