In the Microsoft Cloud: Modernizing Data Analytics with SQL Server 2019 Workshop (Course 40565G), you will gain a better understanding of the features of SQL Server 2019 enables more Big Data and analytics capabilities through the use of Big Data Clusters, data virtualization and orchestration, query processing enhancements, and through better scalability through distributed storage and compute.
At the end of this SQL Server Workshop, you will be better able:
- Design a modernization plan for performing Big Data analytics using SQL Server 2019 capabilities
- Build solutions for conducting advanced data analytics with scalable SQLServer2019 Big Data clustersSQL Server Workshop
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session – Modernizing Data Analytics with SQL Server 2019
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-On Lab – Modernizing Data Analytics with SQL Server 2019
- Using data virtualization
- Using notebooks
- Machine learning
- Identify PII and GDPR-related compliance issues using Data Discovery & Classification in SSMS
- Exploring intelligent query processing (QP) features
- Monitoring the big data cluster
This SQL Server Workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the â€˜About this Courseâ€™ and â€˜At Course Completionâ€™ areas.
Those attending this SQL Server Workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.