The Advanced Microsoft Outlook 2019 (55278A) training course builds on basic skills in Outlook and teaches students to work with some of the more advanced features of Outlook.
- Learn to work with tasks and notes.
- Learn to work with signatures and themes.
- Manage your inbox including filtering, creating search folders, and archiving.
- Work with multiple accounts.
Module 1: Working with Tasks and Notes
This module explains how to work with tasks and notes in Microsoft Outlook.
- Create a Task
- Print a Task
- Update a Task
- Search for Tasks
- Assign a Task
- Reply to a Task Request
- Track Tasks
- Change Your Task View
- Work with Notes
- Lab: Work with Tasks
- Change your Task view.
- Create a task.
- Print a task.
- Update a task.
- Assign a task.
- Search for tasks.
- Reply to a task request.
- Track tasks.
- Work with notes.
Module 2: Using Signature and Themes
This module explains how to use signatures and themes.
- Create a Signature
- Automatically Add a Signature to Messages
- Modify a Signature
- Format Outgoing Messages
- Create and Apply a Theme
- Lab: Adding a Theme and Signature to Your Messages
- Create a signature.
- Learn how to automatically add the signature to email messages.
- Modify a signature.
- Create and apply a theme
Module 3: Managing Your Inbox
This module explains how to manage your inbox in Microsoft Outlook.
- Search for Messages
- Create Search Folders
- Sort Messages
- Add New Local Folders
- Move Messages between Folders
- Group Your Mailbox Items
- Filter Messages
- Organize Messages
- Create and Manage Rules
- Manage Your Junk Email
- Archive Your Messages
- Create an Outlook Data File
- Create a Quick-Step
- Add Protection to Your Outgoing Messages
- Create Auto-replies
- Lab: Managing Your Inbox Exercises
- Organizing Your Messages
- Managing Your Mail by Creating a Quick-Step
- Search for messages.
- Create search folders.
- Group your mailbox items.
- Filter messages.
- Organize messages.
- Manage your junk mail.
- Archive your messages.
- Create an Outlook data file.
- Create a Quick Step to easily and quickly apply multiple actions to emails.
- Add protection to outgoing emails.
Module 4: Working with Multiple Email Accounts
This module explains how to work with multiple email accounts in Microsoft Outlook.
- Setting Up Multiple Accounts in Outlook
- Send Emails from Different Accounts
- POP vs. IMAP Email Programs
- Lab: Working with Multiple Email Accounts
- Set up multiple accounts in Outlook.
- Send emails from different accounts.
- Learn the differences between POP and IMAP email programs.
This course is intended for students who have basic skills with Microsoft Outlook 2019 who want to learn higher level skills or students who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2019 interface.
- Familiarity with Windows.
- Introductory level knowledge of Outlook.