This CSSLP (Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional)¬†course provides IT professionals with a fully-immersed, zero-distraction, all-inclusive CSSLP training experience. Our CSSLP course encompasses all domains of the¬†(ISC)2 CSSLP CBK, all meals, and accommodation.
This course, you’ll prepare for and sit the CSSLP exam.
The following topics are presented during our CSSLP Program:
- Secure Software Concepts – security implications in software development
- Secure Software Requirements – capturing security requirements in the requirements gathering phase
- Secure Software Design – translating security requirements into application design elements
- Secure Software Implementation/Coding – unit testing for security functionality and resiliency to attack, and developing secure code and exploit mitigation
- Secure Software Testing – integrated QA testing for security functionality and resiliency to attack
- Software Acceptance – security implication in the software acceptance phase
- Software Deployment, Operations, Maintenance and Disposal – security issues around steady-state operations and management of software
- Software developers
- Engineers and architects
- Project managers
- Software QA
- QA testers
- Business analysts and
- The professionals who manage these stakeholders.
Before attending this course, you must successfully complete the following:
- Subscribe to the (ISC)2 Code of Ethics
- Provide proof of four years in the SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) processor 3 years plus a bachelors degree or regional equivalent in an IT discipline
- Submit Experience Assessment essays or pass the examination
- Complete the endorsement process