The CWAAS – Cisco Wide-Area Application Service v3.0 course will provide you with the skills needed to design and deploy a solution using Cisco WAAS that improves application performance over the WAN while enabling infrastructure consolidation.
In five days, you will gain an understanding of Cisco WAAS optimisation technology, design considerations, network integration, and system troubleshooting aspects. Topics include Cisco Wide-Area Application Services, WAAS QuickStart, Application Optimisers and Mobile Client Solution, WAAS Implementation, Integration, Management, Design and Troubleshooting.
Â 1: Cisco Wide-Area Application Services
- Introducing Cisco WAAS
- Understanding WAN Optimisation
- Understanding Application Accelerationâ€‹
â€‹2: Cisco WAAS Quick Start
- Introducing Traffic Interception
- Installing and Configuring Cisco WAAS Using Quick Start
3: Implementation, Integration, and Management
- Performing an Advanced Cisco WAE Installation and Configuration
- Configuring Traffic Interception
- Implementing Cisco WAAS Central Management
- Configuring Application Traffic Policies
- Configuring Cisco WAAS Virtualization
4: Cisco WAAS Application Optimisers
- Configuring CIFS Optimisation
- Configuring Cisco WAAS Windows Network Printing
- Configuring NFS Optimisation
- Configuring HTTP Optimisation
- Configuring Streaming Video Optimisation
- Configuring MAPI Optimisation
- Configuring SSL Optimisation
5: Cisco WAAS Design and Troubleshooting
- Planning a Cisco WAAS Network Design
- Troubleshooting Introduction
- Troubleshooting Network Interception
- Troubleshooting WAN Optimisation
6: Cisco WAAS Mobile Client Solution
- Installing the Cisco WAAS Mobile
- Configuring Cisco WAAS Mobile Options
- Troubleshooting Cisco WAAS Mobile
- Systems Engineers
- Channel Partners/Resellers
It is recommended to have:
- CCDA – Cisco Certified Design Associate or other CCNA certification level.
- Background in TCP and exposure to layer 7 protocols.
The CWAAS 3.0 – Cisco Wide-Area Application Service course can work as a prerequisite for more advanced Design and Troubleshooting courses.