This Data Center Network Infrastructure training course provides you with the knowledge needed to understand how the existing Data Centers work and are structured in terms of network infrastructure. The course analyzes the network topology and the specific components of the data center, both in real and in virtualized scenarios. The course includes different lab sessions on real equipment, in order to better understand the theoretical concepts and acquire analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Server Farm Topology
- Hypervisors and File System Distribution
- Layer 2 switching
- Spanning Tree vs TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
- Blade Switch, Top of Rack Switch
- Server Virtualization Switch
- Blade Server, Virtualized Server
- Storage Area Network (SAN)
- Fibre Channel Technology
- Security features
- Next-generation Firewall
- Virtual Firewall
- High Availability (HA) Management
- Load Balancing, Disaster Recovery
- SDN Overview
- Open Fabric
- Open Stack
- Open Flow
- IT Managers and ICT technical personnel.
- Before attending this Data Center Network Infrastructure course, you must have good IP Networking skills.