This advanced, instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on course covers Cisco SD-Access fundamentals, provisioning, policies, wireless integration, border operations, and migration strategies.
This 4-day course, Deploying Cisco SD-Access, teaches you how to successfully deploy the Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access) solution in your enterprise network. This advanced, instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on course covers SD-Access fundamentals, provisioning, policies, wireless integration, border operations, and migration strategies. The course also discusses how Cisco SD-Access fits into the Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA).
- Describe Cisco SD-Access and how it relates to Cisco DNA.
- Orchestrate a Cisco SD-Access solution using the Cisco DNA Center orchestration platform.
- Use the Network Data Platform to demonstrate the assurance and analytics capabilities of SD-Access.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to meet these objectives:
- Gain hands-on practice using SD-Access with lab exercises.
- Deepen your understanding of the SD-Access solution.
- Prepare for successful SD-Access deployment.
Cisco SD-Access Overview
- Exploring Cisco SD-Access
- Describing the Cisco SD-Access Architecture
- Exploring Cisco DNA Center
- Configuring Underlay Automation
Cisco SD-Access Implementation
- ISE Integration in DNA Center
- Policy Provisioning Basics
- Navigating and Managing the Policy Application Workflows
Cisco SD-Access Border Operations
- Cisco SD-Access Deployment Models
- Connecting the Fabric to External Domains
Wireless Integration Orchestration
- Integrating Wireless with the Cisco SD-Access Solution
- Workflow of Cisco SD-Access Wireless
- Cisco SD-Access Wireless Network Design
- Cisco SD-Access Wireless Basic Operation
Cisco SD-Access Assurance and Migration
- Cisco Network Data Platform
- Cisco SD-Access Migration Strategies
- Validating DNA Center and Underlay Connectivity
- Configuring the Identity Services Engine
- Enabling Dynamic Authentication
- Configuring DNA Center Design
- Creating SD-Access Policy
- Provisioning SD-Access Overlay
- Configuring SD-Access Wireless Integration
- Configuring Wireless Hosts and Access Points
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- System engineers
- Network engineers
- Technical architects
- Technical support personnel
- Channel partners and resellers
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- You should have an understanding of network routing and switching principles equivalent to the Cisco CCNA certification level.
- You should have a basic understanding of ISE and SD-Access.