The ENUAE â€“ Enterprise Network Unified Access Essentials v1.0 course, is a five-hour instructor-led training. In this course, you will learn about wired and wireless platforms, technologies, and services that are required for a comprehensive approach to effectively design, manage, and control the access of a Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) network.
The reference network that is selected as a case study in this course is the fictitious Health To All (HTA) Hospital. This complete solution starts with Cisco design guides and professional services that lead the learner from planning and design to day-to-day operations at HTA Hospital. This BYOD solution also provides the necessary infrastructure, including wireless access points (APs), wireless LAN controllers (WLCs), security appliances, and network management tools. The infrastructure supports a highly secure, high-performing network that is accessible to a wide range of devices. At the HTA Hospital users vary from guests to corporate users, from employees to contractors. Users have personal computers and VoIP phones at their desks, as well as mobile computers, tablets, and smartphones. The network is used for accessing critical patient data, for voice and video traffic, for accessing different servers, and for web browsing. The Cisco solution addresses all the aspects of HTA Hospital and meets all the requirements for building a secure, scalable BYOD network.
The course will connect the One Network, One Policy, One Management theme to a real customer use case.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Design and configure the wired network foundation upon which the Cisco Unified Access solution will be built
- Implement Cisco best practices for the initial configuration of Cisco Prime Infrastructure as design references for implementing the Cisco Unified Access architecture
- Module 1: One Network Building the Wired Foundation
- Module 2: One Management Foundation Basic Cisco Prime Infrastructure Setup
- Module 3: One Policy Foundation
- Module 4: One NetworkBuilding the Wireless Network
- Module 5: Converged Access Solution Design Overview
- Module 6: Securing AnyAccess
- Module 7: SmartOperations
- Module 8: Cisco Application Visibility and Control
- Module 9: Cisco Unified Access Monitoring and Troubleshooting with Cisco Prime Infrastructure and ISE
- Channel Partners/Resellers
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows: