The Evolved Packet Core Network course provides an understanding of the LTE Evolved Packet Core (EPC) network. This course also analyzes in-depth the network architecture, equipment, and features. Furthermore, some case studies and their call flows are highlighted. Finally, this training covers features and protocols that allow the interworking with other LTE access networks and with non-3GPP wireless networks.
- UMTS to HSPA evolution: from Release 6 to Release 8
- Evolved Packet System (EPS)
- Service Architecture Evolution
- Evolved Packet Core (EPC)
- IMS subsystem
- EPC network elements (MME, SGW, DN GW, PCRF, HSS)
- Signalling and Service Bearers
- Real-Time Transport Protocol
- Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)
- AAA, Mobile IP(v6) and Diameter interworking
- GTP and GTPv2 Tunneling
- Call sessions
- Mobility management
- Resource optimization
- Technical personnel involved in the development and management of Next-Generation Mobile Core Networks.
- UMTS network architecture and protocols good skills and LTE access network basic understanding.