The Evolving LTE networks to LTE-A course provides the knowledge on evolution from LTE Network toward LTE-Advanced new solutions. This course examines the evolution described into release 10, 11, and 12 of 3GPP standard recommendations for access network and 4G core network. Network architecture and LTE-A equipment performance are thoroughly treated along with the interaction between LTE-A/LTE Rel.9 and other wireless technologies, like WiFi.
- LTE to LTE-A evolution
- LTE Rel.9 Functions and procedures
- LTE Rel.9 Terminal equipment
- Self-configuration functions
- Network Enhancements
- LTE-Advanced Rel 10
- UE categories for LTE-Advanced
- Frequency aggregation
- Enhanced MIMO Rel.9 and 10
- Resources Scheduling
- Multi-cluster transmission
- Backhauling and Relaying
- HeNBs network design
- LTE-A backhauling
- 4G and WiFi access integration
- Self Optimization Procedures
- Enhancements LTE-A Rel.11 and 12
- Engineers and Technical Staff who work in developing and managing the Next-Generation Mobile Networks.
- Before attending the Evolving LTE networks to LTE-A course, the student must have a good knowledge of LTE Radio Access Architecture.