The Firewall 7.1 Debug and Troubleshoot is the next-level course to Palo Alto NetworksÂ® Firewall 7.1: Install, Configure, and Manage (EDU-201) and Firewall 7.1: Configure Extended Features (EDU-205). The three-day, instructor-led Firewall 7.1: Debug and Troubleshoot course expands on the topics from the 201 and 205 courses with hands-on troubleshooting labs.
Successful completion of this three-day, instructor-led course will enhance the studentâ€™s understanding of how to troubleshoot the full line of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls. Students will receive hands-on experience troubleshooting the security, networking, threat prevention, logging, and reporting features of the Palo Alto Networks PAN-OSÂ® operating system. Upon completion of this class, students will have an in-depth knowledge of how to troubleshoot visibility and control over applications, users, and content.
- Module 1: Troubleshooting Methodology
- Module 2: Platform Comparisons When Troubleshooting
- Module 3: Flow Logic
- Module 4: Administration Troubleshooting
- Module 5: Layer 3 Troubleshooting
- Module 6: Policy Troubleshooting
- Module 7: User-IDâ„˘ Troubleshooting
- Module 8: VPN Troubleshooting
- Module 9: GlobalProtectâ„˘ Troubleshooting
- Module 10: Performance Troubleshooting
- Firewall Administrators, Network Security Administrators, and Technical Professionals
- Students must complete the Firewall 7.1: Install, Configure, and Manage (EDU-201) course and have an understanding of network concepts, including routing, switching, and IP addressing.
- They also will need in-depth knowledge of port-based security and security technologies such as IPS, proxy, and content filtering.