The FortiInsight course is available online and delivered as a self-paced interactive course.
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of using FortiInsight (formerly Zonefox) for threat hunting and reporting, including data analysis through setting up policies, collections & investigations, AI settings, and more. These administration fundamentals will provide you with an understanding of how to manage the ZoneFox device and the event information.
This version does not have a certification exam at a Pearson VUE. The certification exam will be included in the upcoming version of this training. Learn more about the NSE 5 certification.
After completing these courses,Â candidates will be able to:
- Describe key features and concepts of FortiInsight
- Use administrative controls
- Monitor events, search and perform threat hunting
- Analyze data through setting up policies
- Create Collections and Investigations
- Manage AI settings and tags
- View and search events
- Manage reports
- How FortiInsight Works
- Threat Hunting
- Dashboard & Widgets
- Anyone who is responsible for the day-to-day management of FortiInsight, and event information.