The FortiVoice is a two-day instructor-led training course, where you will learn how to configure FortiVoice systems, including using phones. In the interactive labs, you will explore FortiVoice profiles, extension setups, trunk configurations, and call features.
FortiVoice Enterprise systems give you total call control and sophisticated communication features for excellent customer service and efficient employee collaboration. Powerful, affordable, and simple, FortiVoice phone systems include everything you need to handle calls professionally, control communication costs and stay connected everywhere. In addition to working with the user-friendly series of FortiFones, the FortiVoice personal web portal lets staff view their call logs, configure and manage their own messaging, and access other features. Employees get control over their phones, and the IT staff gets a break from having to configure every little change.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Deploy the FortiVoice on your network
- Configure and set up HA for large scale deployments
- Install and set up extensions for both internal and external users
- Creating groups to manage calls and configuration options
- Setting inbound and outbound dialing rules to meet customer requirements
- Using and managing Auto Attendant menus and options
- Understand system advanced features
- Monitor system via logs and traces to ensure the system is set up correctly
- Generate call reports and invoices based upon user or trunk activity
- Provide access and rights to users within the user portal
- Configure autodialer and campaigns
- Deploy gateway and local survivable systems
- Deploy soft clients for mobile workers
Networking and security professionals involved in the management, configuration, administration, and monitoring of FortiVoice devices used in their organizations’ networks.
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Basic understanding of network concepts