The FortiWiFi – Integrated and Cloud Wireless is a one-day course, where you will learn how to deploy, configure, and troubleshoot secure wireless LAN using Integrated wireless solutions. It includes FortiGate, FortiAP, FortiWiFi, FortiAPCloud, FortiPlanner, and FortiPresence. The course explores RF concepts and key standards for wireless LAN, device configuration, security settings, and troubleshooting.
Using interactive labs, you will enforce your knowledge by deploying a secure wireless LAN centrally managed from the FortiGate wireless controllers.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain radio frequency behavior in a wireless network
- Identify key WFA, IEEE, and IETE standards
- Introduction FortiPresence, Planner, and FortiAPCloud
- Deploying a wireless network using FortiGate integrated wireless controller
- Learn about different SSIDs traffic modes
- Deploying multiple wireless SSIDs
- Offer secure wireless access with 802.1x authentication
- Deploy wireless networks with VLANs
- Thwart hotspot hackers and rogue APs
- Understand fast roaming and wireless client load balancing
- Troubleshoot signal loss, slow connection, and authentication issues
This course is intended for networking and security professionals involved in the management, configuration, administration, and monitoring of Fortinet’s integrated and/or cloud wireless solution.
- Understanding of basic wireless networks
- Understanding of the topics covered in the following courses:
- NSE 4 FortiGate Security
- NSE 4 FortiGate Infrastructure
- Understanding of the topics covered in NSE 6 FortiAuthenticator. NSE 6 FortiAuthenticator course is also recommended.