The Designing HP Data Center and Cloud Solutions (H1L32) course prepares you to navigate through the HP Converged Infrastructure and Converged Cloud solution offerings and identify, describe, position, demonstrate, and specify the correct solution based on identified customer needs, the associated ROI/TCO, and customerâ€™s current IT infrastructure maturity level.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of purpose, function, market positioning, competition, and capabilities of Data Center solutions based on the HP Converged Infrastructure and Converged Cloud.
- Describe the HP reference architectures.
- Explain how HP client virtualization reference architectures simplify the complexities inherent in client virtualisation.
- Name the paths from an HP Converged Infrastructure to the cloud.
- List HP consulting and support services for HP Converged Infrastructure and cloud solutions.
- Identify the tools that HP provides to help plan and design HP Converged Infrastructure and Cloud System solutions.
- Describe the CloudSystem sizing and configuration process.
- Navigate the HP Virtual Lab (HPVL) environment.
- Import a cloud map.
- Review infrastructure basics.
- Create a hybrid cloud map.
- Explain how HP cloud computing solutions achieve positive business outcomes.
- Explain the differences between CloudSystem Matrix small, medium, and large reference configurations.
- Describe the Hadoop reference architectures and list their benefits.
- Identify opportunities for HP Converged Infrastructure and HP Converged cloud to provide solutions to these challenges.
- Explain how customers have implemented HP Converged Infrastructure solutions, as described in case studies.
- Name the programs HP has in place to help partners build their businesses.
- Prepare a proposal for a Converged Infrastructure solution.
- Create a basic and advanced cloud map.
- Approve and monitor service creation in the HP Matrix Operating Environment (OE).
- Create Matrix OE pooled resources.
- Use the HP OneView.
- Describe the cloud market landscape.
- Identify the strengths of HP cloud solutions.
Anyone who needs to learn how to:
- describe, position, recommend, select, demonstrate and design Data Center solutions, based on the HP Converged Infrastructure and Converged Cloud;
- meeting customer’s technical and business requirements.
The participant should have a thorough understanding of the individual HP Converged Infrastructure components, including HP servers, storage, networking, power and cooling, IT operations, software, security and services.