The HP Storage P4000 SAN Configuration and Administration (HK364) course begins with the information required to understand, manage, and configure your HP Storage P4000 SAN. This training covers topics such as HP SAN/iQ Software features and functionality, configuration, iSCSI protocol, as well as HP SAN/iQ Software in several popular application environments such as Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Exchange, and Oracle.
The training also covers best practices for HP P4000 SAN – based on field experiences and applied industry knowledge, such as installation and configuration of HP SAN/iQ Software, use and verification of iSCSI Initiators, and MPIO.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Install, configure and verify an HP SAN/iQ solution
- Understand and use sophisticated HP SAN/iQ storage management tools
- Create an iSCSI SAN
- Install, configure, use and verify HP SAN/iQ software
- Storage Administrators
Before attending this course, you must have:
- Basic Networking knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Servers