The HP XP 9500 Storage Differences for Experienced XP Administrators (HK767) is a two-day training seminar that covers the differences between the new HP Storage P9500 Disk Array and previous generation HP Storage XP arrays.
In this class, students will learn the hardware architecture and new user interface for the P9500.
- Understand the hardware architecture of the HP StorageWorks P9500 disk array.
- Understand the use of Thin Provisioning and the new P9000 Smart Tiers Software.
- Learn the changes to RAID Manager Software used for data replication.
- Use the new Remote Web Console 2 user interface to manage and view P9500 configuration information.
- Use the new integrated P9000 Command Line Interface for storage provisioning tasks.
- Become familiar with the new versions of Performance Advisor and Command View Advanced Edition required to manage a P9500 array.
- This course is designed for storage administrators, with prior HP StorageWorks XP experience, who will be implementing P9500 solutions.
- Participants will be expected to have an understanding of the architecture of the StorageWorks XP disk array.