The HPE StoreFabric B-Series Switch Administration (HK910) is a two-day course that provides a comprehensive understanding of everyday administration within the HP B-Series SAN solution covering technologies and concepts.
In this course, students will gain the experience needed to tackle the challenges of working in enterprise-class SAN environments.
After attending this StoreFabric B-Series course, you will be able to:
- Have exposure to the HP B-Series SAN solutions and supporting technologies, such as Fibre Channel and IP storage.
- Have hands-on experience with component configuration, SAN management, and other SAN related activities in a B series environment.
- Learn about protocol, standards, management practices, and tools.
This course is designed for technical professionals seeking a learning path that includes both conceptual bits of knowledge in Fibre Channel SAN technologies and experience in HP B series SAN environments.
- Basic technical understanding of networking and storage, concepts, and terminology.
- Experience managing Windows or UNIX systems.
- Recommended free web-based training of SAN Fundamentals
- HPE Accelerated SAN Essentials (UC434)