The HP StoreFabric B-Series Switch Professional (HK911S) is a three-day course that provides a comprehensive understanding of complex configurations within an HP B-Series San solution covering technologies and concepts. In this course, students will gain the experience needed to tackle the challenges of working in enterprise-class SAN environments.
This practical three-day course provides exposure to HP B series complex SAN solutions and supporting technologies, such as Fibre Channel over IP and Virtual Fabrics. Participants learn about protocols, standards, management practices and tools. Each lab provides experience with component configuration, SAN management, and other SAN related activities in a B series environment. This course provides a comprehensive understanding of the day to day tasks of managing a complex HP B series SAN environment, technologies and the experience needed to tackle the challenges of working with SAN solutions.
Please note: Additional study might be required for BCFP certification, please read Brocade Study Guide for Exam.
- Brocade NPIV and Access Gateway
- FCIP Theory Administration
- Adaptive Networking Fabric Profiling
- Brocade Virtual Fabrics
- Brocade FC routing theory and administration
- Adaptive Networking Traffic Management
- Brocade Security
This course is designed for technical professionals seeling a learning path that includes both conceptual bits of knowledge in Fibre Channel SAN technologies and experience in HP B-Series SAN environments.
Participants will be expected to have the following experience:
- Basic technical understanding of networking and storage, concepts and terminology
- Experience managing Windows or UNIX systems
- Recommended free web-based training of SAN Fundamentals
- HPE Accelerated SAN Essentials
- HP B Series Administration