The HP Matrix Operating Environment: Infrastructure Administration (HK920) is a four-day, instructor-led course that covers how to effectively utilize and manage the HP CloudSystem Matrix Solution.
At the completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Be able to manage and optimize an HP CloudSystem Matrix environment.
- Understand technical details and business value of HP CloudSystem Matric solution and Converged Infrastructure.
- Experienced c-class Blade Administrators, engineers, and consultants who will manage & administer the HP Cloud System Matric solution in their environments.
- HP Customers, Partners, or HP Internal Employees.
- The expectation is students have a deep understanding of HP BladeSystem technologies and Insight Management software.
The students MUST have at least one out of four requirements below via training or experience:
- Attended scheduled deliveries of HP BladeSystem Administration (HE646), Introduction to HP ProLiant Servers (HE643) and HP Virtual Connect (HK758) courses; or
- Attended tailored or customized training event through HP Education that covered administration topics from the above courses; or
- Equivalent HP BladeSystem ProLiant administration experience.