The HPE 3PAR File Persona Software Suite (H9P98S) is a 2-day training course that covers topics related to the File Persona licensed feature of HPE 3PAR Operating System.
During this class, students will learn how to install and configure File Persona multiprotocol NAS solution. The topics discussed during the course include File Persona initial configuration, storage provisioning, authentication mechanisms, quota management, data protection with snapshots, antivirus protection, and performance. This training reflects 3PAR OS 3.2.2 and File Persona 1.1.
At the conclusion of the HPE File Persona course, you should be able to:
- Describe File Persona solution
- Perform File Persona initial configuration
- Configure File Provisioning Groups, Virtual File Servers and create SMB and NFS shares
- Create File Persona, local users and groups
- Create Quota limits
- Protect your data with snapshots
- Integrate File Persona with Active Directory
- Protect your data from viruses with File Persona antivirus scanning
- Module 1: File Persona overview
- Module 2: File Persona configuration
- Module 3: Storage Provisioning
- Module 4: Authentication and authorization
- Module 5: Quota management
- Module 6: Local disaster recovery
- Module 7: Active Directory and LDAP authentication
- Module 8: Antivirus scanning
- Module 9: Performance and sizing
- A storage administrator who has been managing 3PAR StoreServ arrays on a daily basis for at least a year.
- This training is not for an individual who has no experience managing a 3PAR array.