The Implementing VDSL2 on Hybrid Optical & Copper Networks course provides an understanding of how to work with the latest technologies for data transmission over the copper link in the new Fiber-Copper hybrid access networks. This course also describes in detail the VDSL2 technology, the standard recommendations, the implementation strategies, laws, and regulations in force.
- Copper Access Network and xDSL technologies
- From VDSL to VDSL2 technology
- Comparison between xDSL performances
- Network architectures
- VDSL2 bonding
- VDSL2 Vectoring
- The G.Fast technology
- Unbundling evolution
- Wholesale techniques for VDSL2
- IP over VDSL2
- Technical personnel involved in the development and management of next-generation access networks.
- Before attending the Implementing VDSL2 on Hybrid Optical & Copper Networks course, you would need to have a knowledge about copper access architecture and xDSL legacy technologies basic understanding.