The IPv6 Security course provides you with the knowledge needed for the implementation of Security solutions in the IPv6 environment. Protocol vulnerabilities, hack techniques, and security tool functions are deeply analyzed. The course includes lab sessions on real equipment, in order to better understand the topics and acquire skills of analysis and troubleshooting.
- IPv6 Header
- NSA Recommendation for IPv6 Routers and Firewall
- Neighbor Discovery Protocol Threats
- Fake MAC Address
- Rogue Router Advertisement
- ICMP Redirect
- Duplicate Address Detection Attack
- Cryptographically Generated Address
- Secure Neighbor Discovery Protocol
- IPSec Authentication and Encryption
- Ingress/Egress Filtering
- Securing BGP Sessions
- IPv6 over MPLS Security
- Prefix Delegation Threats
- Rogue DHCPv6 and DNS Servers
- Secure DNS (DNSSEC)
- Firewall Policy Configuration
- IPv4-IPv6 migration
- Technical personnel involved in workingÂ in network and computer system security,Â as well as to the designers of ICTÂ security systems.
- LAN and TCP/IP protocols basic understanding.