The ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level Extension, Agile Tester course builds the knowledge gained in the ISTQB Foundation Certificate. This extension is aimed at anyone involved in software testing, who is interested in acquiring the basics of working in an agile environment.
1.Agile software development
- The Fundamentals of Agile Software Development
- Aspects of Agile Approaches
2. Fundamental agile testing principles, practices and processes
- The Differences between Testing in Traditional and Agile Approaches
- Status of Testing in Agile Projects
- Role and Skills of a Tester in an Agile Team
3. Agile testing techniques and tools
- Techniques in Agile Projects
- Tools in Agile Projects
- This training is actual to testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers.
- In order to be eligible for this certification one must first successfully pass the ISTQB Â® Certified Tester â€“ Foundation Level exam.