The LTE Access Network course will provide you with an overview of the incoming LTE technologies and allow you to exploit the innovative features of the new 4G mobile network. The increasing bandwidth requirements for Business and Consumer applications lead to migration from UMTS to LTE networks. Therefore, this course aims to provide knowledge on the LTE mobile access network architecture.
- LTE architecture and System Architecture Evolution
- eNodeB, S1 and X2 interfaces
- Performance and services
- LTE protocol stack
- OFDMA andÂ SC-OFDM access
- Fast Fourier Transform (FTT)
- Transport and advanced signalling
- eNodeB synchronization
- Power Control
- Physical channels and DL/UL SubFraming
- MAC, RLC and PDCP levels
- ARQ and Hybrid ARQ procedures
- RRM functions
- Mobility management
- Cell Search
- Paging and Tracking Area
This training is addressed to technicians and planners working for mobile network operators who wish to extend their skills to the LTE technology, especially network design, implementation, and management.
UMTS High-Speed network architecture good understanding and Cell Planning skills.