The LTE-A Network Engineering course provides a deep understanding of the LTE-A network deployment and integration. This course also provides attendees with the ability to plan and develop the migration from LTE to LTE-A network. Finally, it explores LTE-A network structure and the key topics for future evolution, like HetNet, Home eNodeB, and Next-Generation Backhauling.
- Rel. 10 LTE-A Network
- Performance and features (MIMO, Band Aggregation, Relayng, Home eNBs â€¦)
- Enhancements LTE-A Rel 11 and 12
- LTE-A device specification
- Evolved services (LBS, eMBMS, VCC,â€¦)
- Self Organizing Networks procedures
- Multi-cluster transmission
- Small Cells
- Home eNBs network design
- Closed Subscribers Groups
- LTE-A transport planning
- Relaying Architectures
- Coverage planning using relay nodes
- Network Synchronization
- Cooperative Multipoint Tx/Rx (CoMP)
- HetNet deployment
- The LTE-A Network Engineering course is developed for the engineers involved in the development and management of new generation mobile networks.
- Good Knowledge of LTE Radio AccessÂ Architecture.