This IP Networks training provides you with the skills to Management and Monitoring IP Networks. In this course, you will acquire depth knowledge of the tools and solutions for IP network tuning, both for local area network scenarios and for designing geographic links. Text and graphics tools, protocols, counters, and measures for the management, analysis, and optimization of network traffic will be used.
- LAN architecture and protocols
- WAN architecture and protocols
- Tuning tools
- Planning and Design
- KPI analysis
- Performance Management
- Cisco IP SLA
- Syslog protocol
- Performance Monitoring
- NMS: Network Management System
- eMS: Enterprise Management System
- Application Performance Management
The Management and Monitoring IP Networks Training is developed for network administrators and ICT technical personnel involved in Planning, Management, and QoS.
- IP networks basic understanding.