The Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations – Advanced Development (Enterprise edition) course provides advanced technical knowledge and hands-on practical experience of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition product. The participants will gain advanced solution development skills that can be used in further development projects.
The training will maximize your learning with our uniques accelerated Learning method mixing presentations, plenum tasks, laboratory works and self-tests.
During the course, you will:
- Be introduced to Over layering and Extensions in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition.
- Data entities, Extended and Composite Data entities, Advanced Database Manipulation, Classes Development, Advanced Form Development Guidelines of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition.
- Services and Integration, Reporting Services, Aggregate Measurements, Number Sequence, Accounts Payable and Receivable, Global Address Book, Advanced Sales and Purchasing Features, Inventory and Warehouse Management Frameworks of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition.
Our course participants come from varied backgrounds and have different attributes. To make sure you have the best possible chances of benefitting from the course, we are available for you to discuss your goals and general expectations to your learning and results.
- Complete the Microsoft Dynamics AX 7 Development Introduction course
- General knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition