This course provides the knowledge required to set up, configure and manage Dynamics 365 for Talent. The focus is on using and understanding the functionality of Talent and how it can be used within an HR organisation.
This training already retired on 30th of June 2020.
- Understand key HR and Talent concepts
- Understand how to setup and configure Talent
- Understand the capabilities of Talent
- How to use LinkedIn for recruitment
- Understand the Talent Attract app
- Understand the Talent Onboard app
- How Dynamics 365 for Talent integrates with other Dynamics 365 applications
The Curriculum for this course will focus on the following topics:
- Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent
- Setup and Configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent
- Personnel Management
- Organisation Management
- Compensation Management
- Compliance Management
- Benefits Management
- Performance Management
- Learning Management
- Leave and Absence Management
- Employee Self-Service
- People Analytics
- Attract app
- Onboarding app
- Security Administration
- System Administration
- Business Process Flows
- Integration with Operations
- Tools and third-party services
- Working knowledge of using Dynamics 365 for Sales.
- Basic knowledge of Marketing concepts.